Terms & Conditions
ZOBIKA Terms & Conditions Agreement
Please carefully review the terms as they govern your use of ZOBIKA Services. THESE TERMS INCLUDE SIGNIFICANT PROVISIONS, INCLUDING AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE THAT REQUIRES ALL CLAIMS TO BE RESOLVED THROUGH LEGALLY BINDING ARBITRATION. BY MAKING USE OF ZOBIKA SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND ITS DERIVATIVES; (2) YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF ZOBIKA SERVICES AND TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL MARKETING AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; AND (3) ZOBIKA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.
By accessing, using, or endeavoring to use ZOBIKA Services in any capacity, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, refrain from accessing ZOBIKA or utilizing ZOBIKA services.
ZOBIKA Terms of Services
You can not have more than one active order of the same type of service for each link.
For example, you cannot place two orders of Telegram member service for your channel at the same time. Let your first order complete and then place the next one.
Before placing an order, check that you don’t have another active order on this link, otherwise your order will be canceled.
Don’t place another order (on this platform or other websites) while you have an open order on a specific link. In this case, it is not possible to follow up when a problem occurs.
If you input the wrong link or in the wrong format, your order will be automatically placed in the completed status and the charged amount will not be returned to your balance.
If you place an order for a prohibited topics (explained on general provisions of user agreement), your order status might be changed to completed but your order will be rejected on the platform and the service fee will be deducted from your account balance. Note that this order cannot be tracked or refunded.
Only services with cancellation option can be cancelled under the conditions described on mentioned service. Otherwise, it is not possible to cancel that order unless the order itself is completed or canceled automatically. Also, note that the slow completion of each service is not considered a reason for you to cancel it.
All the information in the description of the service (Start time, Speed & etc) is an estimate. It may change or have fluctuations at the time of placing your order due to unforeseen circumstances and limitations of that social media network.
Consider that any notification or update in the status of the services, notified on the ZOBIKA platform or Telegram information @ZOBIKATeam channel, takes precedence over the current description of the service, and it should be taken into consideration with higher priority.
- If there is a cancel button for the selected service or if this feature exists in the description of that service, you can request to cancel the order.
- If the order is not completed within the time specified in the service description, you can request to cancel and reund through the ticket. Note that channel update notifications are part of the service description. In this case, the amount made will be deducted from the charge amount and the rest will be returned to your balance. Please note that you must register your request before completing the order.
- If the order was made incorrectly and the specifications of the service received are different from the service you have chosen, you can request cancellation and refund. Execution speed, start time and drop rate are not among these specifications.
- If your support request in the ticket for that order remains unanswered for more than 24 hours, you can request that the order be canceled and the charge amount returned to your balance.
- If the link entered for placing the order is wrong or you change your link after placing the order, your order will be corrupted on the server. This order is automatically placed in the status of completed or canceled without completion. But the charge amount may not be returned to your account. It is not possible to track these orders. So try to check the link before placing the order and don’t change it until the order is complete. This also applies to orders with a long delivery time, such as Telegram autoviews.
- If you place multiple orders from similar services for a specific link at the same time, your orders may be automatically canceled or completed. In this case, the charge amount may not be returned to your balance and these orders cannot be tracked. Make sure you don’t have more than one active order from the same service for a particular link. Let the first order complete and then place the next order.
- The waiting time for canceling your order is up to 12 hours from the time of registration. If your order is completed on the server before this time, it will not be possible to refund.
- The request to cancel the order due to low speed or delay in the start time is valid only when this delay has not been notified to you in the service description or information channels.
- Cancellation request for delay in start time is valid only when your order is in processing or pending status. Otherwise, the cancellation request will not be considered.
- If you make a mistake when placing an order, for example, enter the wrong link or choose the wrong service, it is not possible to cancel the order.
- The allowed time to protest the existence of mistakes in the specifications and quality of service for your order is up to 6 hours after the final status of the order (canceled or partial or completd). Your requests will not be processed after this deadline.
- Any cancellation or refund request must be accompanied by complete documentation. Without submitting the documents, it will not be possible to review the application.
- It is the user’s responsibility to register similar and multiple orders for a specific link, as well as to register orders for links on other websites, as well as to register orders for unauthorized sources. It is not possible to follow up or request support for these orders.
- Refills will not compensate for your previous(earlier) follower/member/like/subscriber/… drops. For a high start count, refilling may not work well.
- If your current follower/member/like/subscriber/… is less than the start count registered for the order, the refill will be disabled.
- If auto-refill or services that have a refill button don’t work, just give us a ticket and submit your documents.
- Some services have two types of drop guarantee (refills). guarantee with a time limit (7 days, 14 days, etc.) and a guarantee with an amount limit (up to 5 times the order amount or up to 10 times the order amount). Pay attention to the service description.
- When a service has a guarantee, the order’s start, not its completion, is used to determine how many warranty days are left.In other words, if you use a service with a 3-day guarantee and it takes longer than 3 days to complete your order for any reason, the drop may occur during the order and before it is completed, and the website will not be responsible for it. .Each service’s description includes a time estimate for processing orders. Additionally, telegram channel updates and other information regarding modifications to the status and quality of services are included in the description of those services and are given a higher priority. So please pay attention to our service descriptions and notifications before placing an order.
- At least 24 hours must have passed from the finish of the order in order to request a refill.
- To place a reorder for a link, first let its previous refill complete.
- The link you provided in your order must not have had a drop in followers or subscribers before you placed your order. If the link had a drop in followers or subscribers before you placed your order, we will not refill.To request a refill, you must submit a screenshot of your channel or page analytics from one month before your order date till refill request.
If a group or channel uses Hebrew in the name or content, Telegram has rigorous policies in place. Your order might not be completed if it is placed for one of these channels or groups. Ask us questions before placing an order for them.
- If a group or channel uses Hebrew in the name or content, Telegram has rigorous policies in place. Your order might not be completed if it is placed for one of these channels or groups. Ask us questions before placing an order for them.
- There is an estimated drop rate for each service. Low shedding ranges from 5 to 20%, medium shedding ranges from 20 to 50, and excessive shedding ranges from 5 to 100%. But bear in mind that they are only estimations and could alter based on your channel or account, as well as the state of social networks and other factors. The information about the drop is only an estimate and guess based on the service’s past performance, and as a result, the website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of this estimate.
ZOBIKA Terms of Payments
In the add fund section of the ZOBIKA platform, there is a minimum and maximum recharging amount for each payment method. Before making the transaction, make sure to pay within the specified range, otherwise, ZOBIKA will not be responsible for any disruption in charging the balance.