How to delete Instagram account permanently, or deactivate it temporarily
When you stop using a social networking profile or website, it is a good idea to deactivate or delete your account. This will mean that your content is no longer visible online and should not be searchable online. It will also remove the risk of these accounts being used by others or hacked without you knowing.
- You can delete Instagram account permanently on the account deletion page.
- If you think you might want to recover your Instagram account later, you can also deactivate it temporarily.
- To deactivate or delete Instagram account, you’ll need to use a web browser, not the app.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media sites around — and one of the most addicting. If you want to tone down your Instagram habits, you can always delete or deactivate your Instagram account.
The difference between the two options is that deleting your Instagram account is permanent, while deactivating is temporary and lets you get your account back later.
Quick note: To delete or deactivate your Instagram account, you’ll need to use a desktop web browser, or the web browser on your smartphone. You can’t do it through the app.
Delete or Deactivate ? How To Delete Instagram Account?
Here’s how to do both.
- On a desktop or mobile web browser, go to the Instagram website and log into your account using your username and password.
- Once logged in, go to the account deletion page.
From the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, choose your reason for deleting your account.
- Once you’ve chosen your reason for deleting, you’ll be asked to re-enter your password. Do so, and then click the blue “Delete [Account Name]” button.
Instagram notes that it’ll take a month for your data to be fully erased. Until then, your account will just be hidden from public view.
How to deactivate your Instagram account temporarily?
If you think you want to recover your Instagram account later, you should disable it temporarily:
1. Log into your Instagram account on the web and go to your profile page, then click “Edit profile” at the top of the page.
2. At the bottom of the page that opens, select “Temporarily disable my account.”
3. Select a reason that you’re disabling your account, and re-enter your password.
4. Click “Temporarily Disable Account.”
To reactivate your account in the future, simply log back into the Instagram app with your username and password.
If you delete instagram account:
- Your account, profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed.
- You can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account.
- Deleted accounts cannot be reactivated.
Tell us about your experiences about delete Instagram account. Ever deactivate your account and forget your password?
If you work on Instagram, you probably know how important it is to have a follower, because many people who are earning money will no doubt buy Instagram followers and with the increase in the number of followers you can definitely earn money on Instagram through advertising
Is a great way to increase the number of your Page Followers in low cost
Instagram can be a very functional and effective space for your business.
Of course, if your followers are big and see your work, We can help you grow your Instagram followers.
What countries are these followers from?
The people who follow you are randomly from all countries and are not from a specific region and most of them can be said to be from Asia
- Everyone knows that the only competitive advantage of Instagram is that it has many followers
Why should we buy followers?
One of the important factors of an Instagram page is the number of your followers and if your page does not have a high follower it can be said that your page is not official.
Are these members also effective in increasing the number of likes and comments?
About 10% of these people are active on your page.
Ready to buy Instagram followers ?
Followers are a fundamental part of your Instagram success. Buy Instagram followers from Zobika, and watch your Instagram profile gain more recognition, visibility and exposure.